Mutt Lover: Book Review: Stay Tuned!


Book Review: Stay Tuned!

No, "Stay Tuned!" is not the name of the book (although that would be kinda cool - must file that for future consideration). I recently purchased a book called "Introduction to Dog Agility" by Margaret H. Bonham through Amazon.ca. It came highly recommended by my friends over at Pets.ca.

Agility is something I had tried with my dog a while ago, and we both loved it immensely. It was a great form of exercise, a good way for both of us to socialize with like-minded individuals, and it's one of the many events out there that are actually open to mixed-breed dogs. Unfortunately, the classes cost money, which was in short supply once I opened my own business.

So, I thought we'd try doing it on our own with the help of this highly recommended book. Apparently, Ms. Bonham explains all the rules of the various agility games (there are several different games under the agility umbrella), explains techniques for training and also provides plans so you can build your own equipment.

Stay tuned. I'll let you know how it goes.
« Home | Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment